Saturday, February 13, 2016

Essential Essential Oils

Essential oils have been a regular wellness toolkit in my and my family's lives now for several years for health and home applications. Mountain Rose Herbs and Young Living have supplied us most often, as well as brands found at our local natural foods co-op. I've tried really inexpensive brands too, just to see if I could detect quality differences, and they definitely show up. I guess it's legal to dilute them, call them 100% pure, and sell them. The really inexpensive ones from what I've tried are pretty obviously off. So, I'm really excited to dig in to the DoTerra brand now for the first time. They have a great reputation for purity, I like their Fair Trade mentality, and the few blends I've tried I've found to be excellent concoctions. I'm super happy to be sharing access to this brand of oils. I also share access to the Young Living brand. If you find yourself curious about either line, drop me a line, and I'll tell you what I know, share what I have and easily set you up for wholesale pricing. Cheers!


get in touch! myclairestillman@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. The following essential oils are often used to help promote good concentration and memory. They are usually diffused into the air or massaged onto the body OILEvo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collection of scientifically validated research of the ability of essential oils to act directly against viruses has exploded in the last several years, with more interest in this field growing dramatically Patchouli essential oil benefits

    ReplyDelete